Brother TN 2450 Toner Reset - HL L2350DW, HL L2375DW, HL L2395DW, MFC L2710DW, MFC L2713DW, MFC L2730DW, MFC L2750DW
When installing a replacement Brother TN 2450 Toner Cartridge into one of the following printers HL L2350DW, HL L2375DW, HL L2395DW, MFC L2710DW, MFC L2713DW, MFC L2730DW, MFC L2750DW and the toner is either Not Recognized or it wont reset try the following procedure appropriate for your Brother printer model:
1. Press Menu.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the General Setup option, and then press OK.
3. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Replace Toner option, and then press OK.
4. Press the Up or Down arrow key to display the Continue or Stop option,select Continue and then press OK.
5. Press Stop/Exit.
HL-L2375DW / HL-L2350DW / HL L2395DW
1. Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose General Setup, and then press OK.
2. Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Replace Toner, and then press OK.
3.Press the Up or Down arrow key to choose Continue or Stop.
4. Press Go.
HL L2395DW / MFC L2730DW / MFC-L2750DW
1. Press Settings (Settings) > All Settings > General Setup > Replace Toner.
2. Press Continue.
3. Press Home (Home).
If none of the above work try resetting the actual toner. See instructions here.
Change The Micro-chipIf all else fails then simply remove the small micro-chip from the previous toner cartridge and swap it with the one that is faulty. The chip should just slide out and then slip the replacement one in it's place.
search terms: MFC L2710DW Toner reset, MFC L2713DW Toner reset, MFC L2730DW Toner reset, MFC L2750DW Toner reset, HL L2350DW Toner reset, HL L2375DW Toner reset, HL L2395DW Toner resent, Brother TN2450 Low Toner warning, TN2450 Cartridge not recognized