Why does my Brother Printer's LCD screen show "NO CARTRIDGE" even though I have already installed all the ink cartridges? Check that the ink cartridges are installed properly and reinstall the ink cartridges following the procedures below:
- Open the ink cartridge cover door.
- Push the 4 colored levers down to release all four ink cartridges from the machine.
- Each color has its own correct position to match the color of the cartridges with the color of the levers. Insert all of the ink cartridges in the direction of the arrow on the label until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
- If you replaced an ink cartridge, the LCD may ask you to verify that it was a brand new one.For example, Did You Change Black?- For each new cartridge you installed, select Yes.- If the ink cartridge you installed is not a brand new one, be sure to select No.
7. Now turn printer back ON both at the wall and the printer itself and re install ALL offending printer cartridges.